What difference does it make if my agent is a CRS or not?
CRS designees have undergone a rigorous, specialized course of detailed training, and have proven transactional experience aimed at making residential transactions as smooth and worry-free as possible for their buyer and seller clients.
A CRS brings additional qualifications to the table without costing you any extra money…
- Membership in the local Tucson Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. Additionally, CRS agents are part of a large network of residential real estate professionals. But only the top 5% of residential Realtors can classify themselves as CRS designees.
- Each CRS agent must successfully complete a rigorous course work, as well as have a proven track record of closed transactions to earn the CRS designation. CRS designees are an elite group of agents, and along with their referral network, they comprise one of the most successful residential real estate educational programs in the nation. Every CRS is a REALTOR who is equipped with powerful training and expertise, thanks to advanced coursework in listing and selling residential property, investment properties, taxes, and more.
- What this means is that when you choose to hire a CRS designee, you’re working with a competent professional who is more connected, more knowledgeable, and more experienced than the 95% of all other REALTORS who are not CRS designees.
Your needs are unique and important… You deserve to work with a CRS designee in your real estate transaction. You deserve the best!
Because your real estate needs are unique and important, you owe it to yourself to seek out a specialist in residential real estate. You would do the same if you needed a lawyer, or a skilled surgeon. You would want to work with only the best! Remember that only 5% of all REALTORS Nationally have earned the right to all themselves a CRS. Only 5% of REALTORS have developed special residential sales skills and enhanced their residential sales knowledge through study, dedication and experiences. Only 5% of REALTORS want to earn their client’s business by proving that they will give you their very best knowledge, professionalim, and most importantly- results. You stand only to gain by trusting your real estate transaction to the best of the best. It all adds up to one thing, providing you with the best possible service, so your CRS REALTOR can earn trusted referrals from your friends and family.
- Most CRS agents work mainly by referrals from colleagues, past clients, friends, and family. CRS agents are the best in the business, so their services come highly recommened, making CRS agents in high demand. This leaves your CRS agent with more time to focus on your individual real estate needs, rather than having to pound the pavement looking for leads.
What qualifications does a CRS bring to my transaction?
Your CRS agent possesses the following credentials that are essential to the outcome of your home purchase or sale:
- A professional designation specializing in the sale of residential real estate.
- A higher level of education and transactional experience in residential real estate.
- Professional connections and networking sources with thousands of other real estate professionals on both local and national levels.
- Up-to-the-minute industry information, with respect to national and local real estate markets, investment properties, important changes and legislation affecting the real estate industry, and many other areas of importance.
- Local market knowledge – special residential expertise unique to the Tucson real estate market, in order to best benefit Tucson home buyers and sellers.
**The CRS designation is both a badge of expertise and your personal shield of assurance when buying or selling a home in Tucson. Look for the CRS Shield when considering your next residential real estate transaction.**
Getting you the best possible results in residential real estate is what your CRS agent pledges to you.
Don’t trust the sale or purchase of your most valuable asset to anything less than a CRS! Sarah Ley is both a member of Arizona CRS, and national CRS. Call Sarah Ley at (520) 404-0544 or e-mail email@example.com for all of your Tucson real estate needs…